1. History of monsoon research and atmospheric chemistry in sub-continent region.
2. Linkages of atmospheric chemistry, climate change and Asian Monsoon
3. Air pollution and climate change impacts on human health
4. Current and emerging topics: air pollution and extreme events; biomass burning, atmospheric brown cloud.
5. Key opportunities and major challenges in prediction and predictability of air quality.
6. Stratosphere troposphere exchange, Brewer Dobson Circulation, tropical tropospheric and stratospheric ozone.
7. Future needs
The workshop welcomes paper presentation (oral and posters) on these themes from any interested participants willing to present their papers during the meeting.
Deadline for Abstract Submission: 15th March, 2013
Deadline for Application for Partial Travel Support: 15th March, 2013
Communication of Acceptance of Abstract and Travel support: March 25, 2013
Venue : Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology, Pune, India
E-mail : email@example.com
Fax : +91-20-2586-5142<callto:+1586-5142>
Phone : +91-20-2590-4212<callto:+1590-4212>
Co-Convener and Local coordinator: Dr. Gufran Beig –Convener (C4 and SAFAR), India
Co-Convener: Dr. Manish Naja, Convener (C4), india
Chairman, SPC: Prof. John Burrows (C4) , Germany
IGBP closed at the end of 2015. This website is no longer updated.